For Professional Photographers
Appointments must be made in advance. Please see the link below to request an appointment for a photo session. We will reply and confirm your appointment. Please email us with any questions. Also: See the Agreement for Professional Photographers form which require to be signed. (Download PDF)
McCurdy’s Farm reserves the right to prohibit business disruptions to daily operations due to photography sessions or to regular customer activities. If any fixed or temporary objects are moved or damaged during a session, the photographer will be held responsible for replacement and or payment.
Photographer and photographers’s clients will hold harmless McCurdy’s Farm any injuries sustained during photography sessions and are not responsible for any injury, poses or requests made by the photographer or photographers during the sessions.
- $300 per day to allow the use of a.m. and p.m. and multiple sessions.
- Single client session: 1 hour: $100, 2 hours: $150, 3 hours: $200, 4 hours: $250, 5 hours & up: $300.
- A $100 deposit is due upon check-in and we will keep your driver licence at this time.
- Professional photographers MUST check-in at our office located in the front of the Morton building.
- Photographers will need to sign the photography agreement that we provide upon arrival.
- The time of arrival will be notated on the photography agreement.
- Your driver’s license will be returned after the balance is paid, based on hours at the farm.
- We accept cash, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover. No checks, please.
- Please be courteous and polite to all visitors and customers.
- Fake snow is not allowed as it makes a mess and does not disintegrate.
- All props must be removed upon departure.
- Be aware of insects, stickers, fire ants, etc. in this natural environment.
- Use care and caution around animals and landscaping.
- No public area may be closed or blocked to customers during regular business hours during a photoshoot.
- If photos are posted online or on social media sites, McCurdy’s Farm requests attribution and requests photos posted to all social media sites for McCurdy’s Farm.
- Vehicles are NOT allowed in Christmas tree fields under any circumstances. All props, furniture, etc. must be carried to your photoshoot location. We recommend bringing a wagon to transport props and other items.
- McCurdy’s Farm staff is not responsible for directing clients to your photoshoot location. Make sure your clients have your cell phone so that they can contact you upon their arrival. It is not easy to see amongst all the trees so being able to communicate is very important!
- No professional Santa characters may be on-site while McCurdy’s Farm is open to the general public.
Thank you for choosing McCurdy’s Farm for your photography session. Please let us know if we can provide any assistance to make your experience special. We look forward to your visit.